The Advanced Diploma in Accounting (sometimes known as Level 3) is made up of five modules, including a synoptic preparation module. Most students complete this level in 9 – 12 months. Once the Advanced Diploma in Accounting is complete, students can move onto the Professional Diploma in Accounting.
Students should have completed the Foundation Certificate or Bookkeeping Certificate or have a relevant qualification or experience if starting at this level. Apprentices may complete this qualification as part of the Assistant Accountant apprenticeship standard.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Advanced Synoptic
- Classroom or blended learning
- Bookkeeping knowledge or experience essential
- Takes between 9 months & 1 year to complete